Cloud Storage in Charlotte
The arrival of cloud storage services has changed the way people and businesses across the world store communicate and store their data.
Now not only can businesses avoid housing large, bulky filing cabinets full of physical files in their offices, but they also don’t even need high capacity on-site server storage capabilities.
What is the Cloud?
Simply put, the cloud is a system of offsite servers that individuals and businesses use to store their digital files and media. The servers are managed by a hosting company and individuals and organizations buy or rent digital space from them.
A business might use the cloud to store essential documents and data about their company, customers, and employees.
An individual may use cloud storage to store their photos and music, rather than storing that information on their phone.
The hosting company is responsible for the upkeep of the servers and ensuring that their users have constant access to their stored information.
How Has the Cloud Affected the Way We Do Business in North Carolina?
The cloud has greatly impacted the way companies do business. Here’s what the cloud has to offer:
- Remote access: anyone in the company can log in and access information from anywhere
- Scalability: you only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Easy file sharing: one document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone granted access
- Increased security: hosting companies take extreme measures to keep all data secure
- Natural disaster protection: servers are kept secure and backed up
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Services for Your Charlotte Business
If you are looking to initiate cloud storage services for your organization, we’ll help you get started. Call us at (704) 837-7175 or fill out the form on the left and we’ll help you find a secure and affordable cloud storage solution for your digital storage needs.